UK: Amazon launches premium fashion store
The premium fashion store includes denim, lingerie, dresses, and outerwear
Internet retail giant Amazon has launched a premium online fashion store.
The premium fashion store, which includes denim, lingerie, dresses, and outerwear, will feature brands including 7 For All Mankind, Hudson, Joe's Jeans, Pringle, Eva Franco, Mimi Holliday and Princess Tam Tam. It is available at www.amazon.co.uk/premium.
"The new store brings together the latest, must-have women's fashion brands and marks the introduction of some of our favourite US denim brands at Amazon.co.uk," said Jessica Brown, head of fashion at Amazon.co.uk.
Francois Saugier, director of EU apparel at Amazon, said: "We are working with a growing number of exciting fashion brands across Europe as demand from our customers for premium fashion increases. We will continue to regularly add new brands and styles so that customers can find and buy all the latest fashions at the click of a button."
The launch of the web store coincided with Cyber Monday yesterday (3 December), which was predicted to be the busiest online shopping day in the UK this year.
Amazon said model Mary Charteris will showcase the collection.
US apparel maker Joe's Jeans has swung to a substantial loss during its first quarter due to a one-off expense of US$8.7m....
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Syrian refugee children found in Turkish factories
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024