UK: Amazon launches premium fashion store
The premium fashion store includes denim, lingerie, dresses, and outerwear
Internet retail giant Amazon has launched a premium online fashion store.
The premium fashion store, which includes denim, lingerie, dresses, and outerwear, will feature brands including 7 For All Mankind, Hudson, Joe's Jeans, Pringle, Eva Franco, Mimi Holliday and Princess Tam Tam. It is available at www.amazon.co.uk/premium.
"The new store brings together the latest, must-have women's fashion brands and marks the introduction of some of our favourite US denim brands at Amazon.co.uk," said Jessica Brown, head of fashion at Amazon.co.uk.
Francois Saugier, director of EU apparel at Amazon, said: "We are working with a growing number of exciting fashion brands across Europe as demand from our customers for premium fashion increases. We will continue to regularly add new brands and styles so that customers can find and buy all the latest fashions at the click of a button."
The launch of the web store coincided with Cyber Monday yesterday (3 December), which was predicted to be the busiest online shopping day in the UK this year.
Amazon said model Mary Charteris will showcase the collection.
US apparel maker Joe's Jeans has swung to a substantial loss during its first quarter due to a one-off expense of US$8.7m....
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- The Flanarant: TPP – now the real fight starts
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry