US: Amazon launches shoes and handbags website
Top online retailer Amazon has launched a new website specifically selling handbags and shoes.
The site, Endless.com, is the first new online brand Amazon has launched.
Currently in the beta stage, Endless features 250 brands and 15,000 styles. It also offers free-of-charge overnight shipping.
"…with our free overnight shipping, free return shipping, 110% price guarantee, and 365-day returns window, we offer our customers a no-risk opportunity to try us out", says Endless.
The website also includes detailed product descriptions including construction materials, heel height and customer reviews, plus alternative views and innovative zoom technology that allow shoppers to "practically touch the new shoes and handbags".
Few corporate deals have met with such unanimous praise as Amazon’s recently announced acquisition of online footwear retailer Zappos for about US$900m. Richard Woodard looks at why the deal has been ...
Despite the limitations of selling fashion over the internet, online purchases appeared to buck the downward trend in festive retail sales. Rebecca Danton finds out why more and more retailers are tur...
Following on from its success in the US, top online retailer Amazon is planning to launch a footwear and accessories site in Britain later this year, according to media reports....
Online retail giant Amazon.com Inc has more than doubled its first quarter profit, helped by strong sales of general merchandise, which includes apparel and shoes....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020