US: Amazon to fold endless.com into main fashion site
Internet retail giant Amazon is to merge its endless.com shoe and accessories website into its main fashion offering as part of ongoing plans to build its share of the online apparel market.
The retailer will make endless.com part of Amazon.com/Fashion from 27 September, effectively closing the site.
"This new style destination will have the latest shoes, handbags, jewellery and watches from an expanded selection of brands - including Nine West, Frye, Sam Edelman, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade New York and more - along with the season's top clothing trends to complete the look," a notice said.
Fifth & Pacific has no plans to take the struggling Juicy Couture brand downmarket as part of efforts to turnaround the business, and instead says it will focus on its own stores and productivity....
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
LeAnn Nealz, the president and chief creative officer of Fifth & Pacific's struggling Juicy Couture brand, is to leave the company....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has moved its distribution operations to a company-owned facility in Ohio after its agreement with global sourcing giant Li & Fung expired last month....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has remained coy on speculation it is looking to sell its struggling Juicy Couture brand....
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile....
Fifth & Pacific has admitted Superstorm Sandy and disappointing Juicy Couture sales have hit the company's fourth-quarter performance, but expects full-year EBITDA to reach the low end of its guidance...
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields