US: Amazon to fold endless.com into main fashion site
Internet retail giant Amazon is to merge its endless.com shoe and accessories website into its main fashion offering as part of ongoing plans to build its share of the online apparel market.
The retailer will make endless.com part of Amazon.com/Fashion from 27 September, effectively closing the site.
"This new style destination will have the latest shoes, handbags, jewellery and watches from an expanded selection of brands - including Nine West, Frye, Sam Edelman, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade New York and more - along with the season's top clothing trends to complete the look," a notice said.
Fifth & Pacific has no plans to take the struggling Juicy Couture brand downmarket as part of efforts to turnaround the business, and instead says it will focus on its own stores and productivity....
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
LeAnn Nealz, the president and chief creative officer of Fifth & Pacific's struggling Juicy Couture brand, is to leave the company....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has moved its distribution operations to a company-owned facility in Ohio after its agreement with global sourcing giant Li & Fung expired last month....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has remained coy on speculation it is looking to sell its struggling Juicy Couture brand....
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile....
Fifth & Pacific has admitted Superstorm Sandy and disappointing Juicy Couture sales have hit the company's fourth-quarter performance, but expects full-year EBITDA to reach the low end of its guidance...
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024