US: Amazon to fold endless.com into main fashion site
Internet retail giant Amazon is to merge its endless.com shoe and accessories website into its main fashion offering as part of ongoing plans to build its share of the online apparel market.
The retailer will make endless.com part of Amazon.com/Fashion from 27 September, effectively closing the site.
"This new style destination will have the latest shoes, handbags, jewellery and watches from an expanded selection of brands - including Nine West, Frye, Sam Edelman, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade New York and more - along with the season's top clothing trends to complete the look," a notice said.
Fifth & Pacific has no plans to take the struggling Juicy Couture brand downmarket as part of efforts to turnaround the business, and instead says it will focus on its own stores and productivity....
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
LeAnn Nealz, the president and chief creative officer of Fifth & Pacific's struggling Juicy Couture brand, is to leave the company....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has moved its distribution operations to a company-owned facility in Ohio after its agreement with global sourcing giant Li & Fung expired last month....
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has remained coy on speculation it is looking to sell its struggling Juicy Couture brand....
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile....
Fifth & Pacific has admitted Superstorm Sandy and disappointing Juicy Couture sales have hit the company's fourth-quarter performance, but expects full-year EBITDA to reach the low end of its guidance...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019