USA: Amerex Group Inc Announces New Gerry Group President
Apparel company Amerex Group Inc has announced its new president for The Gerry Group as Gordon McFadden. McFadden will be replacing Jeff Anderson at the Seattle headquarters and will have responsibility for the Moonstone, Gerry Sportswear, Roffe, Bombshell and Mambosok brands. Prior to joining Amerex, McFadden was president of the All Conditions Gear division of Nike. Before that he was president and CEO of Helly-Hansen North America and held senior level merchandising and retail operations positions at Eddie Bauer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack