US: American Apparel elects two new directors
Clothing maker and retailer American Apparel Inc has reshuffled its board according to a regulatory filing on Thursday (30 June).
It has elected David Danziger and Marvin Igelman as new board members. Danziger will be a Class A director and member of the board's audit committee and enterprise risk management committee. Igelman will also be a member of the audit committee.
According to the filing, Danziger is a chartered accountant and a senior partner at MSCM LLP chartered accountants, a full service audit and accounting firm in Toronto. He is currently a director for Cadillac Ventures, Eurotin, Carpathian Gold and Renforth Resources.
Igelman most recently served as a director and the chief strategy officer of Poynt Corporation, a Canadian company that offers mobile location-based search services.
Instead of our regular look at the top stories on just-style during the week, we thought a fitting end to the year would be to take a look at the top stories on just-style in 2011. What made the grade...
Casualwear manufacturer and retailer American Apparel Inc says it is building momentum in its core businesses after same-store sales rose 10% in November....
Marty Staff, the head of business development at struggling US manufacturer and retailer American Apparel Inc, is to leave the company after just six months it was revealed yesterday (26 October)....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020