USA: American Apparel's Growth Enhanced By Retail Pro
Software solutions provider Island Pacific Inc's Retail Pro division has signed a new contract with garment company American Apparel, through business partner One Step Data, which provides American Apparel with Retail Pro licenses for twenty additional stores including 100 additional users.
Mike Tomczak, president and chief Operating officer for Island Pacific said: "Supporting our customers as they grow and their needs change is basic to the business strategy for both Island Pacific and One Step Data."
According to Dan Jablons, vice-president, sales & administration for One Step Data, the company has been able to help American Apparel by combining the power of Retail Pro software with its consulting, training, and support services.
American Apparel boasts the largest garment factory in the US, employing over 3,000 people at one location, as well as 11 national and nine international retail locations.
One Step Data is the largest reseller for Retail Pro, with over 1,000 of its clients using the application.
Island Pacific specialises in retail merchandising, store operations, customer relationship management, and multi-channel software solutions, serving over 9,000 retail clients in more than 70 countries.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report