USA: American Buyers Given Opportunity To Preview European Fabrics
This year's selling season for Europe's weavers and knitters will begin early ― and on the other side of the Atlantic ― with a two-day show for US buyers sponsored by the organizers of Premiere Vision on July l8 and l9. The idea is not only to whet the appetites of potential customers for Premiere Vision itself, which will as usual take place in Paris at the beginning of October, but to give the Americans, whose interest most European producers regard as crucial to the health of their own businesses, an exclusive preview of what they see as the most important technical and fashion trends in fabrics for winter 2001/2. "We have set up this event at the direct request of our regular PV exhibitors who see the opportunity to have two days of meetings and talks with customers on the other side of the Atlantic as a vital, and logical, extension of the marketing philosophy of PV itself," said a spokesperson for the exhibition. More than a hundred fabric producers, the majority members of either Espace Textile in France and ICE in Italy, will be taking part, and the final strategy for show will be thrashed out at the Premiere Vision European Concentration meeting currently scheduled for the first week in July. European Preview will be held at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report