US: American Eagle CFO Hilson resigns
US-based teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters is seeking a new chief financial officer after Joan Hilson stepped down on Friday (18 May).
Scott Hurd, American Eagle Outfitters' vice president and controller, will assume the roles of interim accounting officer and interim financial officer until a successor is appointed.
Hilson will work with the company until the end of July to ensure an orderly transition.
"Joan has been a dedicated member of the AEO team for more than six years. On behalf of the company, I'd like to thank her for her contributions," said CEO Robert Hanson. "I also appreciate Joan's support during my transition and wish her all the best in her future endeavours."
Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret label, has lifted its full-year earnings guidance despite posting a 22.2% fall in third-quarter profit....
More than 120 international apparel brands and retailers have now pledged to ban the use of cotton from Uzbekistan as part of efforts to stop the country using forced and child labor to harvest its co...
Teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has revealed plans to open its first retail stores in the Philippines under a franchise agreement with Suyen Corp....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019