US: American Eagle CFO Hilson resigns
US-based teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters is seeking a new chief financial officer after Joan Hilson stepped down on Friday (18 May).
Scott Hurd, American Eagle Outfitters' vice president and controller, will assume the roles of interim accounting officer and interim financial officer until a successor is appointed.
Hilson will work with the company until the end of July to ensure an orderly transition.
"Joan has been a dedicated member of the AEO team for more than six years. On behalf of the company, I'd like to thank her for her contributions," said CEO Robert Hanson. "I also appreciate Joan's support during my transition and wish her all the best in her future endeavours."
Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret label, has lifted its full-year earnings guidance despite posting a 22.2% fall in third-quarter profit....
More than 120 international apparel brands and retailers have now pledged to ban the use of cotton from Uzbekistan as part of efforts to stop the country using forced and child labor to harvest its co...
Teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has revealed plans to open its first retail stores in the Philippines under a franchise agreement with Suyen Corp....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019