US: American Eagle makes board appointment
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters has appointed Thomas Presby to its board of directors.
Presby will fill a newly created seat on the board's audit committee.
With this appointment the board will have ten directors, six of whom are independent.
Presby also serves on the boards of Tiffany & Co, World Fuel Services, TurboChef Technologies, and AMVESCAP. He retired from the international accounting and consulting firm of Deloitte Touche Thomatsu in June 2002.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Lifestyle company American Eagle Outfitters is to relocate its Warrendale-based corporate headquarters to an urban development in Pittsburgh....
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters has announced that its new casual sportswear retail concept will be called MARTIN + OSA, after Kansan outdoor explorers Martin and Osa Johnson....
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Tuesday lowered its third quarter earnings forecast amid inconsistent store traffic in September....
Casual clothing company American Eagle Outfitters Inc says it plans to launch a new concept next year aimed at driving expansion....
GT Nexus, a supply-chain software and services provider, says it has netted a deal to implement and operate a technology platform for global transportation and import operations management for lifesty...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc says that good sales of teen apparel pushed up second-quarter turnover, almost doubling its earnings for the period....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022