USA: American Eagle Outfitters Announces Stock Split
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that its board of directors has approved a three for two stock split of the company's common stock. The additional shares will be distributed on February 23, 2001, to shareholders of record on February 2, 2001. Jay Schottenstein, chairman and CEO, said: "This represents the fourth consecutive fiscal year in which American Eagle Outfitters has declared a stock split. We appreciate the support of our stockholders and the trust they have placed in the efforts of our hardworking associates."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar