USA: American Eagle Outfitters Moves Into New Dimension
Dimension Films, the genre film division of Miramax Films, and American Eagle Outfitters (AE), the lifestyle retailer, today announced that they have formed a strategic marketing alliance that promises to join fashion and film in innovative ways.AE will become the first official clothing outfitter for Dimension, providing merchandise for at least four upcoming Dimension productions, targeting the key demographic of 16 to 34-year-olds, in exchange for significant brand exposure. "Boys and Girls," starring Freddie Prinze, Jr, Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs, and Amanda Detmer was the first of these films.AE will promote future Dimension releases and its roster of talent by supporting them online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"