USA: American Eagle Outfitters Moves Into New Dimension
Dimension Films, the genre film division of Miramax Films, and American Eagle Outfitters (AE), the lifestyle retailer, today announced that they have formed a strategic marketing alliance that promises to join fashion and film in innovative ways.AE will become the first official clothing outfitter for Dimension, providing merchandise for at least four upcoming Dimension productions, targeting the key demographic of 16 to 34-year-olds, in exchange for significant brand exposure. "Boys and Girls," starring Freddie Prinze, Jr, Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs, and Amanda Detmer was the first of these films.AE will promote future Dimension releases and its roster of talent by supporting them online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022