US: American Eagle Outfitters takes over six Chinese stores
US teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters is to take over the operation of six stores in China and Hong Kong, which have been part of a licence agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Vietnam – Are we too late to the party?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals