US: American Eagle recalls toddler items
American Eagle Outfitters has announced a voluntary recall of select styles of its 77kids by american eagle toddler girls pants, jeans and shorts.
A statement said that the slide closure on the front of the waistband of these items can become detached and present a potential choking hazard. There have been no injuries reported.
In total, 1,200 of the products were sold at 77kids by american eagle stores and online between the dates of 8 July and 30 August. The items were sold in sizes 12 to 18 months, 18 to 24 months, two years, three years, four years, and five years.
The recalled products include a cord pant, boyfriend jean, coloured bermuda short, medium vintage flare jean, doodle flare jean, rip and repair flare jean and denim bermuda short.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
US footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has promoted Vincent DeSantis to senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Payless. ...
Teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal has hired Susan P McGalla, the former president and chief merchandising officer of American Eagle Outfitters, as its new chief executive officer....
US fashion retailer American Eagle Outfitters has announced plans to open its first retail stores in Japan. ...
A sudden factory fire in Bangladesh is believed to have left around 20 people dead and hundreds more injured. ...
US clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has recalled around 1,200 toddler pants, jeans and shorts....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar