USA: American Eagle Reports July Sales Increase of 18.1 Per Cent
Same store sales for the 2000 period decreased 1.5 per cent compared to the corresponding four-week period last year. This compares to a 13.5 per cent same store increase in July 1999.
Sales for the twenty-six week period ended July 29, 2000 increased 19.4 per cent to $387m from $324m for the twenty-six week period ended July 31, 1999. Same store sales for the 2000 period rose 0.2 per cent compared to the corresponding twenty-six week period last year.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc is a specialty retailer of all-American, casual apparel, accessories, and footwear for men and women between the ages of 16 and 34. The cCompany designs, markets, and sells its own brand of versatile, relaxed, and timeless classics like AE jeans, cargos, and T-shirts, providing high quality merchandise at affordable prices. The Company currently operates 515 stores in 46 states and the District of Columbia.
Companies: American Eagle Outfitters
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Lifestyle company American Eagle Outfitters is to relocate its Warrendale-based corporate headquarters to an urban development in Pittsburgh....
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters has announced that its new casual sportswear retail concept will be called MARTIN + OSA, after Kansan outdoor explorers Martin and Osa Johnson....
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Tuesday lowered its third quarter earnings forecast amid inconsistent store traffic in September....
Casual clothing company American Eagle Outfitters Inc says it plans to launch a new concept next year aimed at driving expansion....
GT Nexus, a supply-chain software and services provider, says it has netted a deal to implement and operate a technology platform for global transportation and import operations management for lifesty...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc says that good sales of teen apparel pushed up second-quarter turnover, almost doubling its earnings for the period....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective