USA: American Eagle Signs With Island Pacific Systems
Island Pacific, a division of SVI Solutions Inc, has signed a license agreement and maintenance contract with American Eagle Outfitters. The deal covers the Merchandise Management system including the merchandising, financials, and sales audit modules, which are already in place at AE, and extends its use to Bluenotes, a lifestyle apparel chain based in Toronto, Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth