USA: American Eagle To Re-Launch AE.com
Youth apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc is to re-launch its retail site AE.com early next year, using software supplier ATG's Customer Experience Platform.
In addition to selling merchandise, American Eagle will use ATG's A/B split testing solution to test numerous web marketing variables such as promotions, products, and navigation, enabling the site to be tailored to match customers' preferences.
The new site's platform, which is due to come into effect in 2005, will support tighter integration between the website and American Eagle's call centre, so that call centre reps can view customers' past shopping activity, including purchases and cancelled orders.
Michael James Leedy, chief marketing officer and executive vice president of new business development and e-commerce at American Eagle Outfitters said ATG's solutions "will also improve our ability to cross sell, up sell, and market, driving online revenue."
American Eagle Outfitters sells casual clothing through its American Eagle and Bluenotes/Thriftys stores.
Companies: American Eagle Outfitters
Lifestyle company American Eagle Outfitters is to relocate its Warrendale-based corporate headquarters to an urban development in Pittsburgh....
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters has announced that its new casual sportswear retail concept will be called MARTIN + OSA, after Kansan outdoor explorers Martin and Osa Johnson....
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Tuesday lowered its third quarter earnings forecast amid inconsistent store traffic in September....
Casual clothing company American Eagle Outfitters Inc says it plans to launch a new concept next year aimed at driving expansion....
GT Nexus, a supply-chain software and services provider, says it has netted a deal to implement and operate a technology platform for global transportation and import operations management for lifesty...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc says that good sales of teen apparel pushed up second-quarter turnover, almost doubling its earnings for the period....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020