USA: American Fibers Signs Up With PricewaterhouseCoopers
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest professional services organisation, and American Fibers and Yarns (AF&Y), a manufacturer of polypropylene fibers, today announced that AF&Y will outsource key business support services to PricewaterhouseCoopers' Business Process Outsourcing group as part of its strategy to focus on and invest in core business and maximise operating efficiency. Under the terms of the agreement, PricewaterhouseCoopers will provide AF&Y with an integrated, multi-process solution spanning general accounting, order fulfillment, procurement, capital assets and information technology services through its multi-client Centres of Excellence (COE) headquartered in Tulsa. Frank Andrusko, AF&Y's president, said, "We are leaders in our markets, with significant growth opportunities. Starting a long-term relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers is a critical step toward reaching our full potential. By outsourcing to PricewaterhouseCoopers, we will become a more efficient and focused organisation with the ability to move faster and leaner than ever before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores