USA: American Fibers Signs Up With PricewaterhouseCoopers
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest professional services organisation, and American Fibers and Yarns (AF&Y), a manufacturer of polypropylene fibers, today announced that AF&Y will outsource key business support services to PricewaterhouseCoopers' Business Process Outsourcing group as part of its strategy to focus on and invest in core business and maximise operating efficiency. Under the terms of the agreement, PricewaterhouseCoopers will provide AF&Y with an integrated, multi-process solution spanning general accounting, order fulfillment, procurement, capital assets and information technology services through its multi-client Centres of Excellence (COE) headquartered in Tulsa. Frank Andrusko, AF&Y's president, said, "We are leaders in our markets, with significant growth opportunities. Starting a long-term relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers is a critical step toward reaching our full potential. By outsourcing to PricewaterhouseCoopers, we will become a more efficient and focused organisation with the ability to move faster and leaner than ever before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022