USA: American Fibers Signs Up With PricewaterhouseCoopers
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest professional services organisation, and American Fibers and Yarns (AF&Y), a manufacturer of polypropylene fibers, today announced that AF&Y will outsource key business support services to PricewaterhouseCoopers' Business Process Outsourcing group as part of its strategy to focus on and invest in core business and maximise operating efficiency. Under the terms of the agreement, PricewaterhouseCoopers will provide AF&Y with an integrated, multi-process solution spanning general accounting, order fulfillment, procurement, capital assets and information technology services through its multi-client Centres of Excellence (COE) headquartered in Tulsa. Frank Andrusko, AF&Y's president, said, "We are leaders in our markets, with significant growth opportunities. Starting a long-term relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers is a critical step toward reaching our full potential. By outsourcing to PricewaterhouseCoopers, we will become a more efficient and focused organisation with the ability to move faster and leaner than ever before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report