USA: American Fibers Signs Up With PricewaterhouseCoopers
Under the terms of the agreement, PricewaterhouseCoopers will provide AF&Y with an integrated, multi-process solution spanning general accounting, order fulfillment, procurement, capital assets and information technology services through its multi-client Centres of Excellence (COE) headquartered in Tulsa.
Frank Andrusko, AF&Y's president, said, "We are leaders in our markets, with significant growth opportunities. Starting a long-term relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers is a critical step toward reaching our full potential. By outsourcing to PricewaterhouseCoopers, we will become a more efficient and focused organisation with the ability to move faster and leaner than ever before."
About American Fibers and Yarns
American Fibers and Yarns Company is a leading manufacturer of polypropylene yarn with its corporate office in Cumming, GA, sales and marketing office in Greenville, SC, and plants located in Afton, VA, Rocky Mount, NC, and Bainbridge, GA.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwcglobal.com) is the world's leading professional services organisation. Drawing on the knowledge and skills of 150,000 people in 150 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts