USA: American Fibers Signs Up With PricewaterhouseCoopers
Under the terms of the agreement, PricewaterhouseCoopers will provide AF&Y with an integrated, multi-process solution spanning general accounting, order fulfillment, procurement, capital assets and information technology services through its multi-client Centres of Excellence (COE) headquartered in Tulsa.
Frank Andrusko, AF&Y's president, said, "We are leaders in our markets, with significant growth opportunities. Starting a long-term relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers is a critical step toward reaching our full potential. By outsourcing to PricewaterhouseCoopers, we will become a more efficient and focused organisation with the ability to move faster and leaner than ever before."
About American Fibers and Yarns
American Fibers and Yarns Company is a leading manufacturer of polypropylene yarn with its corporate office in Cumming, GA, sales and marketing office in Greenville, SC, and plants located in Afton, VA, Rocky Mount, NC, and Bainbridge, GA.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwcglobal.com) is the world's leading professional services organisation. Drawing on the knowledge and skills of 150,000 people in 150 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022