USA: American Identity Is Sprint's Promotional Apparel Supplier
Sprint today announced it has named American Identity, the largest privately owned distributor of promotional and incentive products, its primary program supplier for Sprint branded apparel and accessories. As a part of the agreement, American Identity will provide all corporate-identity catalogue merchandise for Sprint, and will subcontract a portion of the orders with small, minority, women, disabled and disabled veteran-owned businesses across the US."Sprint is committed to supplier diversity and this relationship will underscore that effort. Small, minority, women, disabled, and disabled veteran-owned businesses will receive enhanced opportunities through this relationship. Sprint will receive the customized service and personal attention that American Identity offers. It's a win-win for everyone involved," said Charles L. Moore, Sprint director of supplier diversity."We are extremely pleased to have developed this relationship with Sprint," said Nelson Nast, American Identity vice president of sales. "The Sprint brand has become synonymous with quality and customer service. Likewise, American Identity has a reputation for superior quality and service as well as excellent buying power to deliver the largest selection of items at significant savings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020