USA: American Identity Is Sprint's Promotional Apparel Supplier
Sprint today announced it has named American Identity, the largest privately owned distributor of promotional and incentive products, its primary program supplier for Sprint branded apparel and accessories. As a part of the agreement, American Identity will provide all corporate-identity catalogue merchandise for Sprint, and will subcontract a portion of the orders with small, minority, women, disabled and disabled veteran-owned businesses across the US."Sprint is committed to supplier diversity and this relationship will underscore that effort. Small, minority, women, disabled, and disabled veteran-owned businesses will receive enhanced opportunities through this relationship. Sprint will receive the customized service and personal attention that American Identity offers. It's a win-win for everyone involved," said Charles L. Moore, Sprint director of supplier diversity."We are extremely pleased to have developed this relationship with Sprint," said Nelson Nast, American Identity vice president of sales. "The Sprint brand has become synonymous with quality and customer service. Likewise, American Identity has a reputation for superior quality and service as well as excellent buying power to deliver the largest selection of items at significant savings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores