USA: American Workwear Granted Compliance Hearing
JD American Workwear, Inc (OTCBB Bulletin Board JDAW), announced today that the NASD has determined to grant a request for a hearing pursuant to NASD Rule 9730. The requested oral hearing will be held on Thursday, August 31, 2000. No action will be taken to remove the company's securities from the OTCBB prior to a determination by the Hearing Panel. JD American Workwear, Inc manufactures and distributes a line of patented workwear and safety wear. The company's product line is available via retailers JCPenney and Payless Cashways and uniform companies, UniFirst and Cintas. JD American products are niche marketed in the industrial uniform and essential safety clothing industry specifically targeting construction, automotive, chemical and hazardous material workers, factory workers and commercial landscaping industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"