USA: American Workwear Granted Compliance Hearing
JD American Workwear, Inc (OTCBB Bulletin Board JDAW), announced today that the NASD has determined to grant a request for a hearing pursuant to NASD Rule 9730. The requested oral hearing will be held on Thursday, August 31, 2000. No action will be taken to remove the company's securities from the OTCBB prior to a determination by the Hearing Panel. JD American Workwear, Inc manufactures and distributes a line of patented workwear and safety wear. The company's product line is available via retailers JCPenney and Payless Cashways and uniform companies, UniFirst and Cintas. JD American products are niche marketed in the industrial uniform and essential safety clothing industry specifically targeting construction, automotive, chemical and hazardous material workers, factory workers and commercial landscaping industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020