USA: AmericasMart.com Unveils New eShowroom
AmericasMart.com used extensive customer feedback designing its
eShowroom enhancement where exhibitors develop their personalised virtual storefronts. The eShowroom displays featured products, complete product catalogues, information about exhibitors, their products and online sales terms, and allows users to connect directly with the seller via e-mail or messaging. The eShowroom provides exhibitors and buyers with buying power intelligence, including news about upcoming markets and industry trends.
"We've successfully refined the business-to-business virtual buying
experience of AmericasMart.com's eShowroom," said Joseph Farrugia, chief executive officer of AmericasMart.com. "After conducting intensive evaluations of our customer feedback, we streamlined our eShowroom with features that enhance the collective online buying power. With the new eShowroom, exhibitors can reach buyers with maximised efficiency, convenience and global reach."
AmericasMart.com has also made it easier for buyers to find what they're looking for with an all-new Buyers Home Page. Buyers can easily search the site with powerful features for updates on pricing, order placement and browsing capabilities through the world's largest online wholesale marketplace. AmericasMart.com buyers can place items of their online "clipboard" while browsing through the site. When the order is complete, the buyer can check out by sending all orders to the selected exhibitors, meaning one click fulfills each order and eliminates the need to place orders for multiple exhibitors separately.
AmericasMart.com is an independent digital trading exchange providing
eCommerce and informational services for sellers (wholesalers, manufacturers and sales representatives) and buyers (retailers) of AmericasMart*Atlanta. It is designed as a location for business-to-business, online exchange of goods and services.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar