USA: AmericasMart.com Unveils New eShowroom
AmericasMart.com today launched its new, streamlined eShowroom, providing the definitive virtual buying experience for wholesale buyers and sellers worldwide and enabling smarter, faster, and easier business transactions via AmericasMart.com's centralised online exchange.AmericasMart.com used extensive customer feedback designing itseShowroom enhancement where exhibitors develop their personalised virtual storefronts. The eShowroom displays featured products, complete product catalogues, information about exhibitors, their products and online sales terms, and allows users to connect directly with the seller via e-mail or messaging. The eShowroom provides exhibitors and buyers with buying power intelligence, including news about upcoming markets and industry trends."We've successfully refined the business-to-business virtual buyingexperience of AmericasMart.com's eShowroom," said Joseph Farrugia, chief executive officer of AmericasMart.com. "After conducting intensive evaluations of our customer feedback, we streamlined our eShowroom with features that enhance the collective online buying power. With the new eShowroom, exhibitors can reach buyers with maximised efficiency, convenience and global reach."AmericasMart.com has also made it easier for buyers to find what they're looking for with an all-new Buyers Home Page. Buyers can easily search the site with powerful features for updates on pricing, order placement and browsing capabilities through the world's largest online wholesale marketplace. AmericasMart.com buyers can place items of their online "clipboard" while browsing through the site. When the order is complete, the buyer can check out by sending all orders to the selected exhibitors, meaning one click fulfills each order and eliminates the need to place orders for multiple exhibitors separately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report