USA: AmericasMart.com Unveils New eShowroom
AmericasMart.com today launched its new, streamlined eShowroom, providing the definitive virtual buying experience for wholesale buyers and sellers worldwide and enabling smarter, faster, and easier business transactions via AmericasMart.com's centralised online exchange.AmericasMart.com used extensive customer feedback designing itseShowroom enhancement where exhibitors develop their personalised virtual storefronts. The eShowroom displays featured products, complete product catalogues, information about exhibitors, their products and online sales terms, and allows users to connect directly with the seller via e-mail or messaging. The eShowroom provides exhibitors and buyers with buying power intelligence, including news about upcoming markets and industry trends."We've successfully refined the business-to-business virtual buyingexperience of AmericasMart.com's eShowroom," said Joseph Farrugia, chief executive officer of AmericasMart.com. "After conducting intensive evaluations of our customer feedback, we streamlined our eShowroom with features that enhance the collective online buying power. With the new eShowroom, exhibitors can reach buyers with maximised efficiency, convenience and global reach."AmericasMart.com has also made it easier for buyers to find what they're looking for with an all-new Buyers Home Page. Buyers can easily search the site with powerful features for updates on pricing, order placement and browsing capabilities through the world's largest online wholesale marketplace. AmericasMart.com buyers can place items of their online "clipboard" while browsing through the site. When the order is complete, the buyer can check out by sending all orders to the selected exhibitors, meaning one click fulfills each order and eliminates the need to place orders for multiple exhibitors separately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts