USA: Ames Announces New $800m Financing Agreement
Ames Department Stores Inc has announced that on Friday March 2, 2001 it closed and fully executed its new $800m senior secured financing agreement for which GE Capital is acting as Agent. The three-year facility replaces the company's previously existing $650m credit facility. The terms of the new agreement include both a higher borrowing base and a higher advance rate than the previous facility allowed. These new features will afford Ames greater flexibility in adjusting to changing business needs and economic environments. Proceeds from the new facility will be available to support the company's operating and capital needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016