USA: Ames Announces New $800m Financing Agreement
Ames Department Stores Inc has announced that on Friday March 2, 2001 it closed and fully executed its new $800m senior secured financing agreement for which GE Capital is acting as Agent. The three-year facility replaces the company's previously existing $650m credit facility. The terms of the new agreement include both a higher borrowing base and a higher advance rate than the previous facility allowed. These new features will afford Ames greater flexibility in adjusting to changing business needs and economic environments. Proceeds from the new facility will be available to support the company's operating and capital needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"