USA: Ames to Celebrate the Grand Opening of Two Philadelphia Area Stores On July 20
Ames Department Stores, Inc. announced today it will celebrate the opening of two new Philadelphia area stores on July 20, 2000. The two locations follow the company's very successful March 2000 entrance to the Philadelphia market when it opened two locations in Philadelphia proper and one in the city's Bristol suburb.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores