USA: AMF Reece Buttons Up With New Lockstitch Machine
Two years of research, development and testing at AMF Reece have resulted in the launch of the company's first electronic lockstitch buttonhole machine, the S-5000. Describing its new model as one of the "most technologically advanced" in the marketplace, AMF Reece emphasises that the S-5000 has been completely designed using a CAD system. And, unlike similar lockstitch buttonhole machines on the market, the company claims that the new design totally eliminates mechanical adjustments, as well as the need for cams and gears. The S-5000 has less than 35 moving parts, which makes for reliability, as well as being easy to service and operate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack