USA: Andrew Comley Named Creative Design Director of de V&P
Women's apparel company, de V&P, Inc, whose brands include Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro, today announced that Andrew Comley has been appointed creative design director, effective immediately. Mr Comley, who was design director for Calvin Klein Collection, will direct and oversee the design teams for both the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brands with a focus on developing and maintaining the identity and direction of each brand.Mr Comley will report directly to Kimberly Perrone, co-chief executive officer of de V&P, on day-to-day design and product development. In addition, he will collaborate with Maura de Visscher, co-chief executive officer, and Shelly Bromfield, creative design director of licensed businesses, on the positioning and development of licensed businesses, as well as on new business development, marketing and advertising.Prior to joining Calvin Klein, Mr Comley held senior design positions at Trussardi and Gucci, and served as a design consultant for MaxMara, San Lorenzo and Vestebene. "Andrew Comley is an outstanding addition to our management team," said Ms Perrone. "Having worked with a number of the industry's most successful fashion brands, Andrew brings a high level of experience and a valuable perspective to his new position. We look forward to his contributions as we continue to refine and build both the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brands."Ms de Visscher added, "Since acquiring Adrienne Vittadini and the license for Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro last September, we have repositioned and updated these brands for today's consumer. Andrew will play an important role in the continued evolution and growth of these businesses, as we leverage each brand's growth potential."de V&P, Inc designs and markets women's apparel under the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brand names. Its products are carried in leading department stores in the US, Canada and Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022