USA: Andrew Comley Named Creative Design Director of de V&P
Women's apparel company, de V&P, Inc, whose brands include Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro, today announced that Andrew Comley has been appointed creative design director, effective immediately. Mr Comley, who was design director for Calvin Klein Collection, will direct and oversee the design teams for both the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brands with a focus on developing and maintaining the identity and direction of each brand.Mr Comley will report directly to Kimberly Perrone, co-chief executive officer of de V&P, on day-to-day design and product development. In addition, he will collaborate with Maura de Visscher, co-chief executive officer, and Shelly Bromfield, creative design director of licensed businesses, on the positioning and development of licensed businesses, as well as on new business development, marketing and advertising.Prior to joining Calvin Klein, Mr Comley held senior design positions at Trussardi and Gucci, and served as a design consultant for MaxMara, San Lorenzo and Vestebene. "Andrew Comley is an outstanding addition to our management team," said Ms Perrone. "Having worked with a number of the industry's most successful fashion brands, Andrew brings a high level of experience and a valuable perspective to his new position. We look forward to his contributions as we continue to refine and build both the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brands."Ms de Visscher added, "Since acquiring Adrienne Vittadini and the license for Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro last September, we have repositioned and updated these brands for today's consumer. Andrew will play an important role in the continued evolution and growth of these businesses, as we leverage each brand's growth potential."de V&P, Inc designs and markets women's apparel under the Adrienne Vittadini and Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro brand names. Its products are carried in leading department stores in the US, Canada and Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack