US: Ann "committed" to growth as Golden Gate reveals share
Women's apparel group Ann Inc says it remains committed to building shareholder value after Golden Gate Capital revealed it holds a 9.5% shareholding in the company and said it believed the stock was "undervalued".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- SuperGroup CFO leaves over own bankruptcy
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide