US: Ann Inc cuts jobs despite profit growth
Women's apparel group Ann Inc said the strength of its brands helped boost earnings in the fourth quarter - but revealed a strategic alignment plan that has seen the firm cut 100 jobs as it shifts to more of an omnichannel focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange