UK: Ann Summers Enjoyed Red Hot Valentine's Day
Leading UK lingerie and sex toys retail chain Ann Summers revealed today it enjoyed a red hot Valentine's Day thanks to pulsating sales. Total sales at the company's 54 UK and Irish stores surged 81 per cent in the two weeks leading up to Valentine's Day and by 50 per cent on a same-store basis. Orders placed via the Ann Summers' web site were up 140 per cent compared to the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores