USA: Ann Taylor Appoints Senior Vice President
In her new position Ms. Rano will report to Kim Roy, President of the Ann Taylor Division of Ann Taylor, Inc.
Ms. Rano most recently served as President, Emma James, Crazy Horse and First Issue at Liz Claiborne, Inc. She joined Liz Claiborne as Vice President, Design/ Merchandising, Special Markets in 1997, became Vice President/General Manager, Special Markets in 1999, and was promoted to her most recent position in 2000.
Prior to joining Liz Claiborne, Ms. Rano was Director of Product Development, Ladies Apparel for American Retail Group, and held several executive positions at Federated merchandising Group. As Senior Vice President of Design for the Ann Taylor division of Ann Taylor Inc., Ms. Rano will be responsible for product development for the Company's Ann Taylor division.
Kim Roy, President of the Ann Taylor Division of Ann Taylor, Inc. said,
"We are very happy to have Cathy Rano join the Ann Taylor team. She is an excellent leader, with a wealth of experience. She excels in focusing product development to effectively deliver on client expectations, and she will provide strong partnership for merchandising and marketing."
Ann Taylor is one of the country's leading women's specialty retailers, operating 500 stores in 42 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and also an Online store at To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report