US: Ann Taylor names Michael Kingston CIO
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor has appointed Michael Kingston chief information officer.
Kingston, who joins from accessories company Coach, will be responsible for the overall strategic direction and tactical delivery of all information technology systems and solutions to support the company's business operations.
Ann Taylor operates about 824 stores in 46 US states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, as well as two online stores.
Hanesbrands, which finally spun-off from Sara Lee Corp last week after a wait of 18 months, has straight away become one of the world's largest apparel companies. But while there's a lot to like about...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Upscale-accessories maker Coach has dropped a lawsuit accusing Target of selling fake versions of one of its handbags....
Upscale-accessories maker Coach today posted a 34% rise in fiscal first-quarter profits, fuelled by rapid growth in the US premium handbag market....
Upmarket leather goods firm Coach has sued discount chain Target for selling fake versions of one of its handbags....
Lifestyle brand Guess? has entered into a joint-venture agreement for Mexico with an affiliate of Grupo Axo....
Private label retailer Chico's has appointed an executive VP and general merchandise manager and has also reported an increase in first-half net income....
Luxury accessories company Coach has reported fourth-quarter and full-year sales and income growth, which it is "extremely pleased" with, said chairman and CEO Lew Frankfort....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020