USA: Ann Taylor Powers Online Store With Interworld Solution
InterWorld, a global provider of mission-ready software solutions for sell-side e-commerce, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation's new Online Store, www.anntaylor.com, is now powered by the InterWorld Commerce Suite. As one of the country's leading specialty retailers for women, Ann Taylor is offering its clients online access to updated classic apparel and accessories. The Online Store features a full spectrum of refined to relaxed wardrobing options from Ann Taylor's collection. Ann Taylor's new Online Store uses InterWorld's rich set of pre-packaged enterprise applications to facilitate product merchandising, client service and order management to help ensure a delightful online shopping experience. An Ann Taylor spokesperson said: "InterWorld's e-commerce solution provides our Online Store with sophisticated e-retail merchandising capabilities, as well as the ability to incorporate additional unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences for online shopping." "InterWorld's e-commerce solution will support Ann Taylor's anticipated long-term e-commerce growth," said Michael Donahue, chairman and president/CEO of InterWorld. "The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our leadership position in the retail market. We're pleased to add them to our growing customer roster of leading e-retailers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective