USA: Ann Taylor Powers Online Store With Interworld Solution
InterWorld, a global provider of mission-ready software solutions for sell-side e-commerce, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation's new Online Store, www.anntaylor.com, is now powered by the InterWorld Commerce Suite. As one of the country's leading specialty retailers for women, Ann Taylor is offering its clients online access to updated classic apparel and accessories. The Online Store features a full spectrum of refined to relaxed wardrobing options from Ann Taylor's collection. Ann Taylor's new Online Store uses InterWorld's rich set of pre-packaged enterprise applications to facilitate product merchandising, client service and order management to help ensure a delightful online shopping experience. An Ann Taylor spokesperson said: "InterWorld's e-commerce solution provides our Online Store with sophisticated e-retail merchandising capabilities, as well as the ability to incorporate additional unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences for online shopping." "InterWorld's e-commerce solution will support Ann Taylor's anticipated long-term e-commerce growth," said Michael Donahue, chairman and president/CEO of InterWorld. "The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our leadership position in the retail market. We're pleased to add them to our growing customer roster of leading e-retailers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020