USA: Ann Taylor Powers Online Store With Interworld Solution
InterWorld, a global provider of mission-ready software solutions for sell-side e-commerce, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation's new Online Store, www.anntaylor.com, is now powered by the InterWorld Commerce Suite. As one of the country's leading specialty retailers for women, Ann Taylor is offering its clients online access to updated classic apparel and accessories. The Online Store features a full spectrum of refined to relaxed wardrobing options from Ann Taylor's collection. Ann Taylor's new Online Store uses InterWorld's rich set of pre-packaged enterprise applications to facilitate product merchandising, client service and order management to help ensure a delightful online shopping experience. An Ann Taylor spokesperson said: "InterWorld's e-commerce solution provides our Online Store with sophisticated e-retail merchandising capabilities, as well as the ability to incorporate additional unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences for online shopping." "InterWorld's e-commerce solution will support Ann Taylor's anticipated long-term e-commerce growth," said Michael Donahue, chairman and president/CEO of InterWorld. "The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our leadership position in the retail market. We're pleased to add them to our growing customer roster of leading e-retailers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts