USA: Ann Taylor Powers Online Store With Interworld Solution
InterWorld, a global provider of mission-ready software solutions for sell-side e-commerce, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation's new Online Store, www.anntaylor.com, is now powered by the InterWorld Commerce Suite. As one of the country's leading specialty retailers for women, Ann Taylor is offering its clients online access to updated classic apparel and accessories. The Online Store features a full spectrum of refined to relaxed wardrobing options from Ann Taylor's collection. Ann Taylor's new Online Store uses InterWorld's rich set of pre-packaged enterprise applications to facilitate product merchandising, client service and order management to help ensure a delightful online shopping experience. An Ann Taylor spokesperson said: "InterWorld's e-commerce solution provides our Online Store with sophisticated e-retail merchandising capabilities, as well as the ability to incorporate additional unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences for online shopping." "InterWorld's e-commerce solution will support Ann Taylor's anticipated long-term e-commerce growth," said Michael Donahue, chairman and president/CEO of InterWorld. "The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our leadership position in the retail market. We're pleased to add them to our growing customer roster of leading e-retailers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016