USA: Ann Taylor Promotions Complete Senior Team
AnnTaylor Stores Corporation has promoted Adrienne Lazarus to executive vice president, Ann Taylor Stores Merchandising and Design, and Donna Noce to executive vice president, Ann Taylor Loft Merchandising and Design.
Both positions will report to Kay Krill, president of Ann Taylor Stores Corporation.
"My senior team is now in place," stated Ms Krill. "In November 2004, we promoted Debra Berit to executive vice president of planning and allocation - the first time this important function has been run from a corporate level.
"In addition to Adrienne and Donna overseeing the product, Brian Lynch and Michele Patton will continue to oversee Stores at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft, respectively, and Muriel Gonzalez, as chief marketing officer, will oversee brand marketing as a whole."
Adrienne Lazarus joined Ann Taylor in 1991 and was most recently senior vice president, general merchandising manager, Ann Taylor Stores.
Donna Noce joined Ann Taylor in 1996 and most recently held the position of senior vice president, Ann Taylor Factory Stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor is to open 75 new stores this year after breaking the US$2bn sales barrier during a much-improved 2005....
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
Supply chain information company Industry Forum is holding a workshop on fast fashion on 30 November 2005, which looks at the example of Spain-based high-street chain Zara's success with high speed to...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report