USA: Ann Taylor Same-Store June Sales Down 1.2 Per Cent
Women's wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corporation today said total net June sales increased 9.6 per cent to $127.190 million, but that comparable store sales for the period decreased 1.2 per cent over last year. By division, comparable store sales for fiscal June 2002 were down 1.4 per cent for the Ann Taylor division compared to a 16.1 per cent decrease last year, and down 0.6 per cent for the Ann Taylor Loft division compared to a 1.0 per cent decrease last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022