USA: AnnTaylor And H&M Take On Manhattan
Retailers Ann Taylor and Hennes & Mauritz are to open stores in Manhattan in 2001, Chain Store Age revealed.
Women's apparel retailer Ann Taylor Loft has signed a 12-year lease for a store at Broadway and Ninth Street in Manhattan. The 7,700 sq ft store is expected to open in June.
Hennes & Mauritz will open a three-level store on Seventh Avenue and 34th Street. The Swedish retailer already operates a store on 34th Street east of Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas).
The two stores would sandwich Macy's Herald Square flagship store. No timetable was given on when the 33,000 sq ft store would open.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor is to open 75 new stores this year after breaking the US$2bn sales barrier during a much-improved 2005....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
Supply chain information company Industry Forum is holding a workshop on fast fashion on 30 November 2005, which looks at the example of Spain-based high-street chain Zara's success with high speed to...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective