USA: AnnTaylor Names New Head Of Loft
AnnTaylor Stores Corp, which is aiming to fortify its management team amid sluggish sales, has tapped Katherine Lawther Krill to be president of AnnTaylor Loft, its lower-priced division.
Krill, who joined AnnTaylor in 1994, was most recently executive vice president of AnnTaylor Loft, the company said Thursday.
In February, the company created a pair of new posts for Loft and AnnTaylor stores, a month after Patricia DeRosa, president and chief operating officer, resigned. On Tuesday, the company named Kim Roy as president of AnnTaylor stores division.
Both Krill and Roy will report to J. Patrick Spainhour, chairman.
Shares of AnnTaylor were down 11 cents, closing at $29.74 on the New York Stock Exchange. The appointment was announced after regular trading.
Companies: AnnTaylor Stores
AnnTaylor Stores has reached a tentative agreement to settle two previously disclosed putative class action lawsuits related to how the company classified certain employees under California overtime l...
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth