USA: AnnTaylor.com Selects InterWorld's Commerce Suite To Power Online Store
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ:INTW), a leading global provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation (NYSE:ANN) has selected The InterWorld Commerce Suite to power Ann Taylor's upcoming Web site. InterWorld's comprehensive e-commerce solution was chosen for its deep, pre-packaged functionality which allows retailers, like Ann Taylor, to get to market quickly, yet still have the flexibility to easily evolve their site over time. "InterWorld already powers some of the most recognizable retail brands on the Internet. The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our position in the retail market," said Jeremy Davis, president and CEO of InterWorld. "We look forward to expanding Ann Taylor's distribution channels with the addition of a truly world-class e-commerce site that is designed to meet the needs of their loyal customers." "Ann Taylor's launch into e-commerce provides the company with the opportunity to leverage and extend the reach of our brand online. InterWorld's extensive e-commerce solution will provide our site with rich online retail merchandising capabilities as well as the ability to incorporate unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences," said an Ann Taylor spokesperson. In addition, AnnTaylor.com plans to implement InterWorld's recently released "closed-loop" Commerce Intelligence solution, enabling the company to easily gather, analyze and act on relevant business intelligence, across all channels, to enhance customer intimacy and business profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022