USA: AnnTaylor.com Selects InterWorld's Commerce Suite To Power Online Store
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ:INTW), a leading global provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation (NYSE:ANN) has selected The InterWorld Commerce Suite to power Ann Taylor's upcoming Web site. InterWorld's comprehensive e-commerce solution was chosen for its deep, pre-packaged functionality which allows retailers, like Ann Taylor, to get to market quickly, yet still have the flexibility to easily evolve their site over time. "InterWorld already powers some of the most recognizable retail brands on the Internet. The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our position in the retail market," said Jeremy Davis, president and CEO of InterWorld. "We look forward to expanding Ann Taylor's distribution channels with the addition of a truly world-class e-commerce site that is designed to meet the needs of their loyal customers." "Ann Taylor's launch into e-commerce provides the company with the opportunity to leverage and extend the reach of our brand online. InterWorld's extensive e-commerce solution will provide our site with rich online retail merchandising capabilities as well as the ability to incorporate unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences," said an Ann Taylor spokesperson. In addition, AnnTaylor.com plans to implement InterWorld's recently released "closed-loop" Commerce Intelligence solution, enabling the company to easily gather, analyze and act on relevant business intelligence, across all channels, to enhance customer intimacy and business profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020