USA: AnnTaylor.com Selects InterWorld's Commerce Suite To Power Online Store
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ:INTW), a leading global provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that AnnTaylor Stores Corporation (NYSE:ANN) has selected The InterWorld Commerce Suite to power Ann Taylor's upcoming Web site. InterWorld's comprehensive e-commerce solution was chosen for its deep, pre-packaged functionality which allows retailers, like Ann Taylor, to get to market quickly, yet still have the flexibility to easily evolve their site over time. "InterWorld already powers some of the most recognizable retail brands on the Internet. The addition of Ann Taylor further strengthens our position in the retail market," said Jeremy Davis, president and CEO of InterWorld. "We look forward to expanding Ann Taylor's distribution channels with the addition of a truly world-class e-commerce site that is designed to meet the needs of their loyal customers." "Ann Taylor's launch into e-commerce provides the company with the opportunity to leverage and extend the reach of our brand online. InterWorld's extensive e-commerce solution will provide our site with rich online retail merchandising capabilities as well as the ability to incorporate unique functionality to meet our clients' specific preferences," said an Ann Taylor spokesperson. In addition, AnnTaylor.com plans to implement InterWorld's recently released "closed-loop" Commerce Intelligence solution, enabling the company to easily gather, analyze and act on relevant business intelligence, across all channels, to enhance customer intimacy and business profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report