Antigua Group invests in PLM and SCM software
Performance sportswear designer Antigua Group has selected PLM and supply chain solutions from NGC Software to help streamline its operations.
Antigua, which serves the apparel needs of the golf, licensed sports, corporate and identity specialty retail markets, will deploy NGC's extended product lifecycle management (PLM) and supply chain management (SCM) solutions. The software capabilities include costing, product testing, production tracking, quality management, packing and shipment tracking.
The company hopes to streamline workflows, enhance collaboration and overall design/production efficiency, and ensure on-time delivery of its products.
Antigua holds licenses with major professional sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, Arena Football, MLB, Minor League Baseball, NHL as well as colleges and universities.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In response to strong demand for its cloud-based vendor compliance management and supply chain collaboration solutions, Setlog has announced two new hires to its North American business....
Fashion software supplier Simparel has hired enterprise software veteran Glenn Funk as senior director - enterprise solutions and product strategy....
Italian performance swimwear brand Arena has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to streamline complex processes and support its international expansion plans. ...
US women's wear business Jump Design Group is implementing a fully-integrated suite of solutions for fashion PLM, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and ERP to help improve efficiencies and speed to market...
Sun protection clothing brand Sunday Afternoons has selected Centric Software's new cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to streamline its design and production processes, and suppo...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022