USA: Antigua Sells Controlling Stake To Ashley For $10m
Antigua Enterprises Inc on Friday announced it has entered into an agreement to sell to Ashley NA, LLC common and preferred shares representing a controlling interest in the company for $10.25 million. The Arizona-based firm said upon closing of the transaction, it will obtain from Donnay International SA a royalty-free non-exclusive license for the Donnay brand on apparel, headwear and bags in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"