USA: Antimicrobial Technology Takes Off
Global sales of antimicrobial technology for woven and nonwoven textiles took off for Aegis Environments last year, said a company spokesman. US and European sales rose by more than 20 per cent, while Asian sales doubled. "Our close association with Dow Corning Corporation has helped us immensely in meeting the demand for the Aegis Microbe Shield technology, " said W. Curtis White, CEO of Aegis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores