UK: Apology From just-style.com
Dear just-style.com reader,
As you may have noticed, just-style.com was offline for 36 hours. Unfortunately, severe weather conditions resulted in a complete power outage for this period causing us to lose our data lines, fax and phone systems.
I would like to personally apologise for the disruption. Fortunately, this is not a regular occurrence but is still not the level of service I wish to provide.
As a result, I have asked our customer service team to ensure all memberships are extended by a day as some minor recompense for the inconvenience caused.
If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
just-style.com, Aroq Ltd.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020