SOUTH KOREA: Apparel Association Launches Export And Visa Approval On The Internet
Member companies will be able to get approval for exports and visas over the Internet, thanks to the launch of a new service by the Korean Apparel Industry Association.
The service can be accessed through the association's website (kaia.or.kr) and is being launched this month.
Apart from offering companies the chance to get approval for exports and visas, it will also have information on exports and imports by nation.
A business-to-business solutions provider, Matrix2B, has spent the last five months setting up the new service.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022