CAMBODIA: Apparel coalition calls for end to violent unrest
Brands and retailers including Puma, H&M, Gap Inc, Columbia Sportswear, American Eagle Outfitters, The Jones Group, Warnaco Inc and Lululemon Athletica have joined a coalition of industry groups calling for an end to the violent unrest that continues to plague Cambodia's garment sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- Africa's largest free trade area to launch