USA: Apparel Consulting Firm Acquired By ITresources
For nearly a decade, ITresources has provided managed services, project-based initiatives and staffing solutions to companies of all sizes. The company serves a wide range of industries, including automotive, distribution, manufacturing, retail, health care and pharmaceuticals.
Said Gary C Gray, ITresources' president and CEO: "This acquisition broadens our technology base in the mid-range arena, deepens our consulting services with a proven business assessment methodology and extends our support into the apparel sector.
"The complementary nature of this acquisition will benefit our clients, business partners, shareholders and employees."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective