BRAZIL: Apparel E-tailer To Launch March 2001
Modasite, an apparel website that plans to sell children's clothes, menswear, and womenswear, will be launched for March 2001, the site's founders announced today.Modasite will also offer lingerie, beach fashion, and accessories. According to its founders, the website is valued in US$2.11m.The e-tail site is the brainchild of entrepreneurs Carlo Magno Correa Gibrail, former Corsi's marketing director, Sergio Kulikovsky, founder of online broker Nettrade, and Sergio Milano Benclowicz, marketing director of Noble Group.It will initially provide content and sales for about 12 products, but it is expected to reach 30 brands in the second stage of the project. Some of the brands included in the site are Cori and Luigi Bertolli (of the Pasmanik Group), Vila Romana, VR (of Sellinvest) and Yatchman. Other major brands are still being negotiated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"