BRAZIL: Apparel E-tailer To Launch March 2001
Modasite, an apparel website that plans to sell children's clothes, menswear, and womenswear, will be launched for March 2001, the site's founders announced today.Modasite will also offer lingerie, beach fashion, and accessories. According to its founders, the website is valued in US$2.11m.The e-tail site is the brainchild of entrepreneurs Carlo Magno Correa Gibrail, former Corsi's marketing director, Sergio Kulikovsky, founder of online broker Nettrade, and Sergio Milano Benclowicz, marketing director of Noble Group.It will initially provide content and sales for about 12 products, but it is expected to reach 30 brands in the second stage of the project. Some of the brands included in the site are Cori and Luigi Bertolli (of the Pasmanik Group), Vila Romana, VR (of Sellinvest) and Yatchman. Other major brands are still being negotiated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020