TURKEY: Apparel Firms Come To London
A thirty exhibitor show by Turkish clothing manufacturers has been scheduled to take place in London on March 28 and 29 at the Radisson (formerly the Portman) Hotel just off Oxford Street, Wl. The group will include producers of nightwear and underwear as well as fashion garments with ranges for men, women and children. All the exhibitors are members of the Aegean Exporters' Union whose acting secretary general Sezman Alper, when asked why the Union had chosen London as the venue, said that since his organisation's members already had some of the biggest names in UK retail as their regular customers, "it seemed only courteous that this time around the manufacturers should meet UK customers on their home ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts