TURKEY: Apparel Firms Come To London
A thirty exhibitor show by Turkish clothing manufacturers has been scheduled to take place in London on March 28 and 29 at the Radisson (formerly the Portman) Hotel just off Oxford Street, Wl. The group will include producers of nightwear and underwear as well as fashion garments with ranges for men, women and children. All the exhibitors are members of the Aegean Exporters' Union whose acting secretary general Sezman Alper, when asked why the Union had chosen London as the venue, said that since his organisation's members already had some of the biggest names in UK retail as their regular customers, "it seemed only courteous that this time around the manufacturers should meet UK customers on their home ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020