TURKEY: Apparel Firms Come To London
A thirty exhibitor show by Turkish clothing manufacturers has been scheduled to take place in London on March 28 and 29 at the Radisson (formerly the Portman) Hotel just off Oxford Street, Wl. The group will include producers of nightwear and underwear as well as fashion garments with ranges for men, women and children. All the exhibitors are members of the Aegean Exporters' Union whose acting secretary general Sezman Alper, when asked why the Union had chosen London as the venue, said that since his organisation's members already had some of the biggest names in UK retail as their regular customers, "it seemed only courteous that this time around the manufacturers should meet UK customers on their home ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores