TURKEY: Apparel Firms Come To London
A thirty exhibitor show by Turkish clothing manufacturers has been scheduled to take place in London on March 28 and 29 at the Radisson (formerly the Portman) Hotel just off Oxford Street, Wl. The group will include producers of nightwear and underwear as well as fashion garments with ranges for men, women and children. All the exhibitors are members of the Aegean Exporters' Union whose acting secretary general Sezman Alper, when asked why the Union had chosen London as the venue, said that since his organisation's members already had some of the biggest names in UK retail as their regular customers, "it seemed only courteous that this time around the manufacturers should meet UK customers on their home ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022