TURKEY: Apparel Firms Come To London
A thirty exhibitor show by Turkish clothing manufacturers has been scheduled to take place in London on March 28 and 29 at the Radisson (formerly the Portman) Hotel just off Oxford Street, Wl. The group will include producers of nightwear and underwear as well as fashion garments with ranges for men, women and children. All the exhibitors are members of the Aegean Exporters' Union whose acting secretary general Sezman Alper, when asked why the Union had chosen London as the venue, said that since his organisation's members already had some of the biggest names in UK retail as their regular customers, "it seemed only courteous that this time around the manufacturers should meet UK customers on their home ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar