UK: Apparel, footwear and textiles webmasters are only five minutes from a free feature article feed!
Following the success of the just-style.com newsfeed, the new feature feed, which is available at /affiliates/newsfeed.asp , will provide sites with free in-depth industry stories - a must for all style professionals.
Managing editor for just-style.com, Leonie Barrie, is sure that the feature feed will be another online success. She says: "In-house editors, journalists and industry experts from around the world supply top stories in the form of breaking news and the latest style industry developments. The feature feed allows us to supply more professionals with premium analysis, whether they are looking for a quick news digest or an in-depth report."
Apparel, footwear and textiles industry webmasters and intranet content managers should visit /affiliates/newsfeed.asp to sign up free and ensure they don't miss out.
Benefits of a free just-style.com news feed
- fits in seamlessly with your existing page design
enhances your site with the latest content and analysis from a leading source of style industry information
requires no maintenance or intervention once set up
makes your site 'stickier' - visitors have another reason to go to your site and stay there
provides content of high relevance and quality - old news does not attract visitors
Intranet owners get a service that keeps employees abreast of the latest issues relevant to their industry and news about clients, partners and competitors
just-style.com is the premier online portal for the apparel, textile and footwear industry worldwide. Targeted specifically at business professionals, the site provides a single point of reference for independent style industry information.
For more information, please contact:
Oliver Wilkinson, Online Marketing Manager,just-sites.com email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 1386 383000
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022