POLAND: Apparel Industry Output Rises 3.6% In 03
According to GUS, the sector's net profit also rose to US$61.1 million for the year, up from US$50.9m in 2002.
In addition, about 68 per cent of Polish apparel firms reported a net profit during the 12-month period, compared to 54 per cent in the previous year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective