USA: Apparel Is Amazon’s Fastest-Growing Category
A company spokesman told InternetRetailer.com that: "Apparel's success validates our belief that customers would accept a wide range of offerings from Amazon.com."
Amazon now offers more than 500 apparel brands, and among its best-sellers are children's wear, maternity wear, and big-and-tall sizes.
The online retailer is now in the process of expanding the number of apparel brands that it sells, and is already preparing for the back-to-school selling season in the autumn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Leading online retailer Amazon.com has bought fashion retailer Shopbop.com, which will be operated in addition to Amazon's existing apparel and accessories store....
Apparel retailer Harold's Stores yesterday (2 February) commenced sales of apparel, shoes and accessories through Internet retailer Amazon.com in its first online alignment....
Women's footwear business The Fashion House has expanded its online distribution network, and has appointed a senior vice president and creative director....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report