USA: Apparel Is Amazon’s Fastest-Growing Category
A company spokesman told InternetRetailer.com that: "Apparel's success validates our belief that customers would accept a wide range of offerings from Amazon.com."
Amazon now offers more than 500 apparel brands, and among its best-sellers are children's wear, maternity wear, and big-and-tall sizes.
The online retailer is now in the process of expanding the number of apparel brands that it sells, and is already preparing for the back-to-school selling season in the autumn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Leading online retailer Amazon.com has bought fashion retailer Shopbop.com, which will be operated in addition to Amazon's existing apparel and accessories store....
Apparel retailer Harold's Stores yesterday (2 February) commenced sales of apparel, shoes and accessories through Internet retailer Amazon.com in its first online alignment....
Women's footwear business The Fashion House has expanded its online distribution network, and has appointed a senior vice president and creative director....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar