COLUMBIA: Apparel Magazine La Bobina To Cease Publication
The November issue of La Bobina - the magazine founded in 1969 to serve the Spanish-speaking apparel and sewn products manufacturing industry - will be its last, its publishers have announced. The decision follows a growing trend of major technology buying decisions being made in the US, but will mean its sister publication, Bobbin Magazine, will include select Latin American apparel executives in its circulation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"