USA: Apparel Magazine To Sponsor Virtual Trade Show
Internet Virtual Trade Shows.Com, Inc. (IVTS.com), the largest and fastest growing virtual trade show portal on the Internet, has announced that Apparel Industry Magazine is to sponsor the Apparel Virtual Trade Show.IVTS.com is a portal to 59 industry specific virtual trade shows.According to John Warren, CEO of IVTS.com: "The Apparel Show is one of the most active and exciting shows at IVTS. The addition of Apparel Industry Magazine as a sponsor will greatly enhance the credibility of the show throughout the apparel industry."Apparel Industry Magazine, a Bill Communications publication, is published monthly.The Apparel Virtual Trade Show can be seen at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022