USA: Apparel Magazine To Sponsor Virtual Trade Show
IVTS.com is a portal to 59 industry specific virtual trade shows.
According to John Warren, CEO of IVTS.com: "The Apparel Show is one of the most active and exciting shows at IVTS. The addition of Apparel Industry Magazine as a sponsor will greatly enhance the credibility of the show throughout the apparel industry."
Apparel Industry Magazine, a Bill Communications publication, is published monthly.
The Apparel Virtual Trade Show can be seen at http://www.ivts.com
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective