USA: Apparel Magazine To Sponsor Virtual Trade Show
Internet Virtual Trade Shows.Com, Inc. (IVTS.com), the largest and fastest growing virtual trade show portal on the Internet, has announced that Apparel Industry Magazine is to sponsor the Apparel Virtual Trade Show.IVTS.com is a portal to 59 industry specific virtual trade shows.According to John Warren, CEO of IVTS.com: "The Apparel Show is one of the most active and exciting shows at IVTS. The addition of Apparel Industry Magazine as a sponsor will greatly enhance the credibility of the show throughout the apparel industry."Apparel Industry Magazine, a Bill Communications publication, is published monthly.The Apparel Virtual Trade Show can be seen at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores