USA: Apparel Magazine To Sponsor Virtual Trade Show
IVTS.com is a portal to 59 industry specific virtual trade shows.
According to John Warren, CEO of IVTS.com: "The Apparel Show is one of the most active and exciting shows at IVTS. The addition of Apparel Industry Magazine as a sponsor will greatly enhance the credibility of the show throughout the apparel industry."
Apparel Industry Magazine, a Bill Communications publication, is published monthly.
The Apparel Virtual Trade Show can be seen at http://www.ivts.com
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar