USA: Apparel Magazine To Sponsor Virtual Trade Show
Internet Virtual Trade Shows.Com, Inc. (IVTS.com), the largest and fastest growing virtual trade show portal on the Internet, has announced that Apparel Industry Magazine is to sponsor the Apparel Virtual Trade Show.IVTS.com is a portal to 59 industry specific virtual trade shows.According to John Warren, CEO of IVTS.com: "The Apparel Show is one of the most active and exciting shows at IVTS. The addition of Apparel Industry Magazine as a sponsor will greatly enhance the credibility of the show throughout the apparel industry."Apparel Industry Magazine, a Bill Communications publication, is published monthly.The Apparel Virtual Trade Show can be seen at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022