SRI LANKA: Apparel manufacturers face continuing challenges
The body representing Sri Lanka's clothing manufacturers says the sector continues to be challenged by the loss of trade preferences to the EU, labour shortages and cost of energy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"